Fight for Old DC has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.ffodc.com
and update your bookmarks.

Fight for Old DC is a blog covering all sports in and around the District. Main focus will be on the Capitals, Redskins, Nationals, Wizards, United, and Hokies (I know they aren't DC, but it's my alma mater). Enjoy!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Caps Development Camp Day 1 Photos

Here are some quick pictures from the first day of development camp at Kettler Capitals Iceplex. I’ll chime in tomorrow with my thoughts on the prospects that are attending this week and what I observed at practice today. Enjoy!

G Braden Holtby talking with Assistant Coach Dean Evason

2009 3rd Round Pick Cody Eakin running behind the rink

Francois Bouchard takes a lap

John Carlson winds up for a shot

Group B waits for Bruce Boudreau's instructions

Dmitri Kugryshev takes a breather between drills

Oh and don’t worry…I did notice that Manny Acta was fired today, but I want to do that story justice so give me a little time to whip something up.

No comments: