Fight for Old DC has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.ffodc.com
and update your bookmarks.

Fight for Old DC is a blog covering all sports in and around the District. Main focus will be on the Capitals, Redskins, Nationals, Wizards, United, and Hokies (I know they aren't DC, but it's my alma mater). Enjoy!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Popular, Like Facebook Popular


I just wanted to say a quick “thank you” to each of you out there that have spread the word about this blog. We’re now up to 200 fans on Facebook, including many people that I don’t even know. I’ll keep working hard on here and will continue to bring you my opinion and analysis on sports in the district to the best of my ability!

That being said, my wife and I are off to the Nats/Cubs game in Southeast within the hour, and I’ll be down in Warrenton for the next few days. Between class this week, doctor’s appointments and teaching standardized tests, posting time might be at a premium, so don’t worry if I’m not updating everyday. I’ll try and do at least every other day at worst. Thanks again for the support, and I’ll post pictures from the game when I get home!


No comments: