Fight for Old DC has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.ffodc.com
and update your bookmarks.

Fight for Old DC is a blog covering all sports in and around the District. Main focus will be on the Capitals, Redskins, Nationals, Wizards, United, and Hokies (I know they aren't DC, but it's my alma mater). Enjoy!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Remember the Hokies

It’s forty-three days until opening kickoff against Alabama, and I felt that all you Hokies out there could use an inspirational video to carry you into the weekend. This one, by OXVT is one of my personal favorites during that summer doldrums that only provide us baseball. The soundtrack is obviously from Disney’s “Remember the Titans” and the video includes highlights from 1995-2004, and has a wide variety of highlights from all of the conference championships during that span. Please take the time to look at the whole thing if you have ten minutes to spare. I’m not all for compilations, but this one does it for me. The cuts and musical cues fit perfectly and it’s worth the watch. Enjoy and LET’S GO HOKIES!


No comments: