Fight for Old DC has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.ffodc.com
and update your bookmarks.

Fight for Old DC is a blog covering all sports in and around the District. Main focus will be on the Capitals, Redskins, Nationals, Wizards, United, and Hokies (I know they aren't DC, but it's my alma mater). Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Neato Gang

All Photos Courtesy of HokieSports.com

Okay, after a little help from the Mottram Brothers of Mister Irrelevant, I came across these lovely photos from the Hokies’ Media Day on Sunday. All I have to say is…what the hell is in the water in Blacksburg?! Apparently, along with their difficult camp schedule, our players have also been spending a little too much time watching Anchorman and Austin Powers on the side. Here's what I'm talking about (with my own movie inspired captions):

Wang Burgundy: Oh Audley, I rooka rike herr! I got bags undel my eyes. That’s Bush Reague!

Boone, who’s your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa or Spanky? Sinner.

I fear that you are underestimating the sneakiness…

Based on these pictures, I think this year's O-Line will be referred to as the "Neato Gang." It only seems appropriate. Please feel free to chime in with any captions or opinions on this photographic genius in the comments section.

The Neato Gang...plus Cody Grimm

No comments: