Fight for Old DC has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.ffodc.com
and update your bookmarks.

Fight for Old DC is a blog covering all sports in and around the District. Main focus will be on the Capitals, Redskins, Nationals, Wizards, United, and Hokies (I know they aren't DC, but it's my alma mater). Enjoy!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Theodore Family, You're In Our Prayers

This afternoon, Capitals’ GM George McPhee confirmed rumors that Jose Theodore’s two-month-old son has passed away, but would not disclose details in order to respect the family’s privacy. According to a close family friend, the child suffered from respiratory issues and had been sick since birth. I, like many Capitals fans dogged Theodore last season despite his efforts in leading us to a second consecutive Southeast division title. However, I did have the opportunity to meet Jose in February, and found him to be one of the most personable and genuine professional athlete’s I’ve ever met. I remember a little girl that was literally crying with excitement to meet him that day, and he patiently pulled her aside, took several pictures with her and her family, along with signing her jersey, hat and pictures. I sincerely hope that the Theodore family can recover from such a devastating loss, but we all know that no one should ever have to bury their own child. Jose, I will keep you in my prayers, and I hope all you readers do the same.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were about 190 pounds everwhere. But finally I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices for the boots were all over 190 bucks on every page. But for all I set this location selling them for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for that singular brand. The prices seeking the shoes were all over 170 dollars everwhere. But for all I bring about this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what is your opinion?