Fight for Old DC has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.ffodc.com
and update your bookmarks.

Fight for Old DC is a blog covering all sports in and around the District. Main focus will be on the Capitals, Redskins, Nationals, Wizards, United, and Hokies (I know they aren't DC, but it's my alma mater). Enjoy!

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Recap: Redskins Fall to Jags 24-17


I’ll keep this quick, since I’m a day late and it’s college gameday.

  • I think Orakpo was held on every play for the first two drives. He’s a freak.
  • Justin Tryon should give Jeremy Jarmon a hug for the free interception he got out of Jarmon’s good pass rush.
  • I’d be surprised if they actually kept anyone after Rock in the backfield.
  • Marko Mitchell didn’t have his best game, but he’s still the #5.
  • Speaking of #5, Colt has to be the number three while Chase will be on the practice squad, at least in my opinion.
  • Our special teams are still awful, but good job on that 48 yarder Shazzam.

VT/Alabama Preview later this morning…WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



No comments: