Fight for Old DC has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.ffodc.com
and update your bookmarks.

Fight for Old DC is a blog covering all sports in and around the District. Main focus will be on the Capitals, Redskins, Nationals, Wizards, United, and Hokies (I know they aren't DC, but it's my alma mater). Enjoy!

Monday, September 07, 2009

South Park and DMV: Who’s Who?

For the theme of September, I thought it would be fun to do a little riff off of my favorite show and put a DMV (all DC, Maryland, and Virginia) personality to characters in South Park. We’ll start with minor characters and build up to the main characters. I’ll give a description of each character, the personality (or personalities) and why they compare. Join me later today for our first character!

No comments: