- Of course the day I call him Albert Haynesworthless, he decides to make a home in the backfield. He actually had an impact, and only limped off the field about seven times. The collapse on the sideline was a little melodramatic, I think.
- Justin Tryon is still awful.
- DeAngelo Hall wasn't exactly good either.
- The rest of the defense really can't be blamed too much...giving up 12 points is nothing to be ashamed of. Plus entering the day, they were 4th overall in the league.
- The offense needs to be blown up. Literally. Save Chris Cooley.
- Jason Campbell's benching was probably something that needed to happen, but it doesn't make it feel any better.
- Todd Collins didn't look any better after his first big throw to Santana Moss.
- Portis was gawdawful outside of that 79 yard run, and he also deserved to be benched. I loved how they said he had an ankle injury, and then showed him STANDING pissed off by himself on the sideline. Nice.
- I think Dan Snyder punished all the no-shows by cutting the wires for CBS and causing the "technical difficulties." Wait...did I say punishment?
Your Sieve of the Week:
Mr. Maroon and Black Himself. No explanation necessary.