- Doug Flutie. Doug Flutie. Doug Flutie.
- Matt Ryan and his stupid pass to win a game that they didn't deserve.
- Matt Ryan for having a good first season in the NFL. I hope he breaks his leg this year. Nice Champs Sports Bowl ring, joke.
- Jeff Jagodzinski. Nice unemployment check, joke.
- Rich Gunnell. Is this dude in his seventh year? He always seems to do something against us.
- Brenden Hill for dancing to Sweet Caroline while down by 20. Wait...
- Their stupid 27 "superfans" that wear those awful yellow T-shirts. Decide on a secondary color idiots.
- Steve Aponovicious. If I hear an announcer call this kid Sid Vicious one more time, someone is getting suplexed.
- They're from Boston. Say your 'r's.
- They have "history" in their program, but they're in no way historical.
I need help from our home viewers out there. Over/Under on how many times they show/refer to the Hail Mary pass AND the lucky play from '07: 7. Please let me know how this shakes out, as I'll be in the stands, screaming my face off. I'll miss Doc Walker on Raycom soooo much (vomit). Luckily, we're right behind the opposing bench this week, so the BC chumps might actually be able to make out what I'm saying. Whether what I yell is discernable by a human, sober ear is another question in and of itself.
I hear that BC has a good pass defense and a 92-year-old freshman quarterback that did OK against Northeastern...I think. I don't care. Apparently #2 is a pretty solid back, averaging 4.7 YPC. I don't care. The Hokies should be spitting mad on Saturday morning. Bud Foster should sacrifice a fatted calf and paint his players' faces with the blood. Bryan Stinespring should continue to stay out of Tyrod Taylor's way. This game is huge...believe me, but it's a game that the Hokies SHOULD win handily. They should be ready to prove the doubters wrong, and tune up for Georgia Tech. The crowd will be charged, even for a noon game, and Tech has lost the last three regular season matchups against BC.
Channel the 2005 Defense:
Bonus pick of the week: Josh Oglesby goes for his first 100 yard game, Tyrod throws for <>